Hikari® Aquarium Solutions® Ich-X® Freshwater & Marine Water Treatment 4 Oz

Product Code 5732147
AvailabilityOut of stock

Hurry! Only 0 left in stock.

We Offer FREE Shipping across U.S

Ich-X® utilizes the most widely respected formulation for the treatment of ich, using a less toxic form of malachite green, which makes it less taxing on biological action and safe for scaleless and sensitive fish like Corydoras. We do not recommend using any sulfur or sulfinite-based water conditioners with this product. If your normal water conditioner does not list the ingredients please verify with the maker that it does not contain these ingredients. If you notice any rotten egg smell to the product, it likely does have these ingredients and should be avoided as it could cause the product to be less effective and the dissolved oxygen levels to be negatively impacted. Use Ich-X® to treat conditions related to ich and ich related disease. Do not use Ich-X® with any other medications. Do not use with sulfinate-, or sulfoxylate-base water conditioners. Ich-X® may permanently stain silicone tanks and sealants, rocks, concrete, plastic objects, clothing, laminate counter tops, floors, furniture and carpeting. Ich-X® may be harmful to some invertebrates (e.g. filter feeders); use caution and observe carefully when treating aquariums with invertebrates. Immediate 50% or larger, water change (using Ultimate® or a combination of Stress-X® and ClorAm-X® to treat the replacement water) should be performed if stress is observed among any of the treated animals. Never treat before going to bed as this limits your ability to monitor progression of treatment or impact to the aquatic environment. May be harmful or FATAL if swallowed! If swallowed, call a physician or Poison Control Center. Drink 1 or 2 glasses of water or milk and induce vomiting by touching the back of the throat with finger, or, if available by administering syrup of ipecac. Do not induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. In case of contact, immediately flush skin or eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes; for eyes, get immediate medical attention. Care should be taken to avoid over-dosing as this can result in fatalities and will not speed healing. It's important to calculate the exact amount of water in your system (exclusive of substrate, rocks, decorations, filtration or other additions) to avoid an overdose.

Royal Canin Pet Food