- TOASTY FLAVOR AND GROOVED TEXTURE. These natural Delicacy Chews are made from real ingredients and are smoke-dried at room temperature for months, giving them a natural toasty flavor. Plus, they have a grooved texture that makes chewing on them even more satisfying.
- HARD AND LONG LASTING, keeps even the most aggressive chewers busy and occupied for a long time. Moreover, there are no artificial ingredients or preservatives, so you know that what they are getting is high quality nutrition.
- HELPS DOGS MAINTAIN GOOD ORAL HYGIENE AND TEETH. The hardness and ribbed texture of these yak cheese chews will help prevent plaque and tartar buildup. They are also odorless, leaving no harsh, foul smell in their breaths.
- A GREAT SUBSTITUTE FOR DOG BONES, with zero waste. Small end pieces can be microwaved (45 seconds) into crunchy, puffy treats. Make sure they have cooled down first.
Bones & Baths Himalayan Yak Cheese Dog Chews are premium quality, long lasting sources of protein, and a great healthy and natural alternative to other chews and treats out there. In addition, they promote oral health by helping them remove tartar and plaque. They also keep your dogs busy as they take hours and even days to go through our dog chew. We want what you want for your dog – only the best. That’s why we are proud to offer The Dog’s Delicacy Chew.
| SIZE of 1 chew
|| LENGTH & WEIGHT
|| 2-3 INCHES & 25-35gms approx
||4.5-5.5 INCHES & 65-70 gms approx
||4.5-5.5 INCHES & 90-100gms approx
||5.5- 6.5 INCHES & 160-170 gms approx
-Salt (small amount)
- No preservatives or other chemicals
Crude Protein Min......56.2%
Crude Fat Min..............0.9%
Crude Fiber Max......... 0.4%
Moisture Max................ 14%
Compare to any other brands, Baths & Bones Dog Chews are just as good, if not, better in nutrition. And price!
How they are made and packed: The process starts with hand milking the pasture grazed yaks and cows. A human powered separator skims the cream away from the milk and then skimmed milk is used to make these all-natural chews. They are made in the country of Nepal. They then come to our Grapevine, TX location, where we hand-select the best ones and pack them. If they are not finished in one sitting, pat them dry and store in dry place for use another day. Supervision is recommended.