“Oh hey, Jeff! Thanks for coming to our barbecue! I’m just throwing some steaks on the grill right now, ” said no coyote ever. Why? Because coyotes, wolves, and any other distant relative of our pal, the domesticated dog, never eat anything cooked or processed. They hunt and forage for their food, then eat it sans flame. Raw Raw Beef Boom Ba contains the same type of raw, natural ingredients that dogs were meant to eat and enjoy. And you didn’t have to go crossbow hunting in the woods for it. Add water, and boom! Full meal. Be prepared to get lots of high fives. In the leg. With a tail.
• Transitioning “I and love and you”: We’re all for tummy rubs not tummy rumbles so to avoid any dietary upsets, please transition your dog’s food over 10 days. Increase the amount of “I and love and you” dog food every 3 days
Why We Love It
- 100% RAW: Our raw homemade dog food contains freeze dried meats and gently dehydrated fruits and vegetables. A raw diet provides whole ingredients that dogs were meant to eat, so your pal has the energy they need.
- NATURALLY AWESOME VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Less processing ensures complete nutrient retention from whole food sources; simply add water, stir and BOOM, you have a fresh made meal
- SUPERFOODS ADDED: Our raw homemade food includes additional super cool superfoods like ginger root, kelp, and flaxseeds
- NO FILLERS, ALL LOVE: Non-GMO protein or produce, no by-product meals, wheat, corn, soy, rice, artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors. Nothing weird or scary
- ALWAYS GRAIN FREE: No, no, no grains, you’re not invited to this dinner party. We’re serving nutrient-rich split peas and sweet potatoes instead of grains
About I and Love and You
The best love is the best food, and the best food should be available to ALL furry friends. Small and large, purebred and mixed, stray and rescue. We celebrate the incredible bond between human and pet. It’s why we’re called “I and love and you”. We get it. We are pet parents too—the type who match outfits with them, give them social media accounts, talk in their voices and bring their personalities to life, give up our beds to them, and stay home on Friday nights with them. Because love.
Lamb, Yellow Split Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Cabbage, Dried Egg Product, Flaxseeds, Bananas, Tricalcium Phosphate, Dried Kelp, Spinach, Ginger Root, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, Ferrous Fumarate, Copper Sulfate, d Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid