This playful young giant has a big personality with an appetite to match. Royal Canin, provides precise nutrition at an early age to support your Maine Coon kitten’s healthy long period of growth. Provide balanced nutrition right from the start with Royal Canin Maine Coon Kitten Dry Cat Food. It’s specially formulated with a blend of precisely balanced vitamins and minerals to help support your Maine Coon kitten’s healthy growth. This specially designed cube-shaped kibble is adapted in size and texture for the large jaw of the Maine Coon kitten. The unique kibble encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene. The dry cat food features the right mix of calcium and phosphorus to help support your kitten's healthy bone and joint development. Plus, it includes an ideal mix of antioxidants to help support your feline companion’s natural defenses. Meet the unique nutritional needs for your feline breed with Royal Canin Maine Coon Kitten dry cat food.
With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet’s magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our breed health formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details.
Why We Love It
- Royal Canin Feline Breed Nutrition Maine Coon Kitten Dry cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of the Maine Coon kitten up to 15 months old
- The specifically designed tailor-made kibble is adapted in size and texture for the Maine Coon kitten’s large jaw
- Optimal energy and protein content with precisely balanced vitamins – including vitamin D – and minerals to help support healthy bone and joint development for the Maine Coon kitten’s long growth period
- Protects developing digestive systems with highly digestible proteins which promotes a balanced intestinal flora to support healthy digestion
- An exclusive complex of antioxidants– vitamins C and E, lutein, taurine– to help support your kitten’s natural defenses
About Royal Canin
Well-researched, science-based nutrition every day. At Royal Canin, we believe the secret to providing cats and dogs with the best nutrition lies not in any passing fad, but in well-researched scientific fact. That's why we always use a purely scientific approach to create diets designed to cater to the specific needs of pets of all shapes, sizes, ages, lifestyles and breeds.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice, Wheat Gluten, Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Natural Flavors, Pea Fiber, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamin [DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement], Hydrolyzed Yeast (Source of Betaglucans), Psyllium Seed Hust, Taurine, L-Lysine, Marigold Extract (Tagetes Erecta l.), Trace Minerals [Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Proteinate], Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Carotene, Rosemary Extract, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid.
||630 IU/kg min
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
||168 mg/kg min
||5 mg/kg min
||371 mg/kg min